Don't miss this opportunity to own a fabulous ranch on a quiet cul de sac in popular Rockhurst neighborhood. This home has been well maintained and updated with water heater, double ovens, garage door opener, roof over the sunroom, sump pump AND gorgeous windows ... all in the last two years. Master bedroom features two walk-in closets and an updated ensuite bath. If entertaining is your thing you'll love the kitchen with it's generous storage and flow into the dining room and large living area. Bonus features like an oversized garage, parking pad behind the fence and hobby room in the basement push this desirable house to the top of any buyer's wishlist. Better come quick because this one won't last.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3,529 sq. ft
Natural Gas, 220v Service, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full, Daylight, Game Room
- Storm Door
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, RV Parking, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: KSSC - South Central Kansas MLS